Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dare I Call This A Resolution?

I started this blog as a way to keep me honest in my writing. Honest not just in what I wrote, but in my commitment to honor the gift that God has given me... a gift of being able to communicate through words.

But as I looked back at the postings of the past year, I realized I had not honored that commitment. I was shocked to see that my last posting had been several months ago.

To be honest (there's that word again), I would not have even looked at this blog had it not been for the 'accidental' request my supervisor at work made which required logging into this blog tool to find the answer. A week earlier, as I considered what I wanted to accomplish in the new year, I had once again renewed my commitment to write more. It's no accident that the universe responded with my supervisor's seemingly out of the blue request.

And so, I find myself at this same crossroad a year after I began my blogging journey. And I vow to contribute to this written canvas at least once a week from now on.

What about you? What will you commit to doing from now on?

See you soon.

No comments: